Get up, get out, get movin

To me, nothing beats the outdoors

If I’m not playing golf, you’ll likely find me hiking, biking, walking the dogs, perusing farmers markets, or sitting in the garden

Today I had the urge to ride my bike

It was the first time riding this year

And I LOVED IT 🙌

There’s nothing quite like moving your body in nature

When your body gets movin, your mind starts groovin

All the little worries and stresses of the day quiet for a moment

#clarity ...

Rhythm

Breath

Flow

You find yourself 

My question to you is...

When was the last time you exercised outside?

The last time you rode a bike?

Went for a hike?

Carried your bag golfing?

Hiked in the woods?

Had a picnic?

Went to the zoo?

You get the idea... 💡 

The best time to plant a tree was 30 years ago...

The next best time is now...


MOVE BETTER - PLAY BETTER

COACH BLAINE ⛳🏌️‍♂️


For more, visit www.TourShotGolf.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Shot: My First Hole In One

The Frederick Five: The 5 Best Public Golf Courses in Maryland

Quick Read: The Mental Library