ESPN Radio | Golf in the Northwest 8-14-2021

 


ESPN RADIO | GOLF in the Northwest


Golf in the Northwest is one of my favorite radio shows/podcasts.

Not just because they've had me on the show 3 times now, but because each week they seek out the best minds in the game of golf and feature them to help YOU play better golf

This short but value packed episode provides quick and simple tips to help you instantly play better golf

I appreciate you taking the time to listen

If you have any further questions or would like to make a request for my next blog post, shoot me an email @ TourShotGolf@gmail.com


MOVE BETTER - PLAY BETTER

COACH BLAINE ⛳🏌️‍♂️


For more, visit www.TourShotGolf.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Shot: My First Hole In One

Quick Read: The Mental Library

The Frederick Five: The 5 Best Public Golf Courses in Maryland